In a Hurry? Check out these best headphones under 2000
Here is a quick snapshot of our top-rated picks.
Headphones are in huge demand today. They are not being used by just youngsters only. Today young and old alike have become serious users of headphones. They can be either a Radio jockey, sound engineer, aspiring artist, or merely a student. Headphones today are not just used for listening to music only but for other uses as well such as gaming, recording, and more. For such purposes, we brought you the list of the best headphones under 2000 in India handpicked and reviewed by our team.
They are no longer just an instrument for sound. Today, headphones bring a person closer to the music world and make him or her experience mind-blowing emotions. That is not all. For instance, with the spurt in online learning, it becomes crucial for the sound to be heard clearly. So, headphones can either make or break the concentration during the online class or during virtual meetings. Headphones or earphones fit very snugly into the opening of the ear canal and thereby reduce outside noise.
Some variants altogether cancel out the outside noise. They are thereby aiding full concentration or give complete pleasure in listening. The latest headphones are not only stylish but also have high-quality output.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Headphones in India under 2000 – Best Sellers
- 2 Top 10 Headphones under 2000 in India
- 2.1 1. AKG K72 Close – Best Headphone under 2000
- 2.2 2. Infinity (JBL) Glide 500 – Runner-up Pick
- 2.3 3. boAt Rockerz 450 – Value for Money
- 2.4 4. Boult Audio ProBass FluidX
- 2.5 5. Boult Audio Probass
- 2.6 6. Boult Audio ProBass Flex
- 2.7 7. Cosmic Byte Blazar – For Gaming
- 2.8 8. boAt Rockerz 400
- 2.9 9. AGARO – 33327 Fusion
- 2.10 10. pTron Studio Classic
- 3 Things to Look for Before Buying a Headphone (Buying Guide)
- 4 Features to look out for in a Headphone
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
Best Headphones in India under 2000 – Best Sellers
Top 10 Headphones under 2000 in India
1. AKG K72 Close – Best Headphone under 2000
This product is an Over-Ear Headphone with Faux leather. It comes with a self-adjusting headband, thereby ensuring a perfect fit. In this model, the pro-quality sound meets style and affordability. The balanced high-frequency response helps to feel the nuances in vocals and other acoustic instruments. It is best suited as a studio headphone and for those involved in editing audio or making music. They are in a class of their own. Hence, suitable for mixing and mastering, especially for audiophiles.
- Over-Ear fit and closed back durable K72 Headphone
- 40 mm Drivers
- Noise cancellation features
- High-quality leatherette ear pads
- It weighs around 200 gms and sees is 22 x 11 x 23.5 cm
This Headphone bears the proud name of AKG, whose mics and headphones have created some of the world’s iconic recordings. Be prepared to get lost in sound with these headphones. The innovative design gives the freedom to move the head in any direction comfortably. For studio monitoring, this Headphone is best suited. The long wire, of course, might seem like an irritation for some. Overall, it is fabulous and a treat to the ears and the wallet as well. The build quality is also of superior make, thereby making it durable and lasting.
2. Infinity (JBL) Glide 500 – Runner-up Pick
This model is an excellent wireless headphone. It comes with 20 hours of playtime (Quick Charge), has a deep Bass and Dual Equalizer. There is wireless Bluetooth streaming. It is lightweight and comes in a flat foldable design. Simply slip on and glide into hearing uninterrupted music all day long with zero discomforts. You can get the ‘Concert’ feel with these headphones.
- Hands-free calling
- On-Ear Headphones
- Earcups lined with soft cushion
- 20 hours of music playtime
- Voice Assistant integration
- 32 mm Advanced Dynamic Driver
- 104 grams and size are 6×2.5×2.5
This Headphone is lightweight and flexible. So that makes it very travel friendly. Also, the specs are just perfect to hear the top and bottom notes. With soft cushion-like Earcups, there is no chance of the ears hurting. So, there are zero discomforts. This Headphone is the best for bass lovers as it makes you feel the vibration without any distortion. Also, there is a dual EQ. However, the loudness factor needs a little improvement as some users think that the volume is not up to the mark.
3. boAt Rockerz 450 – Value for Money
With the price way below 2000, these headphones make it to the top of the list. For music lovers, this is the ideal Headset. The Bluetooth function offers instant connectivity and enhances the musical experience by immersive sound.
- The powerful battery of up to 15 hours with full charging in just about 2 hours
- Bluetooth is v4.2, which is compatible with Android and iOS devices. The range of Bluetooth is 10m
- Controls are straightforward to operate as it comes in an Ergonomic design
- There is one Mic and Micro USB, and also Charging cables, etc
- It weighs about 200 grams and is 17.5×7.8×17.6 cm
With a luscious black color, this is one Headphone to reach out for. It has excellent sound quality and bass. This product can be effectively labeled as a premium brand and is an overall fantastic product to own. They look stylish with a pleasing matt finish and are super comfortable to wear even for long periods. Also, it is a perfect item if you plan on gifting it.
This is a fantastic Headphone that comes with a Microphone, Headset with Passive Noise cancellation, and long battery life. It is compatible with Windows, iOS, Android and is an Over-Ear model. The material used is Faux Leather and is a great buy.
- The powerful battery has up to 10 hours of run time
- Boult’s signature sound is packed with extra bass and crystal-clear sparky highs
- The ergonomic design gives unparalleled comfort for all-day listening
- Voice commands on Siri and Google are done in 2 seconds.
- They weigh about 210 grams, and their dimensions are 14x19x6.5cm
These over-ear headphones are portable and stylish and come with built-in Subwoofers. The built-in Mic also works well. There is no problem with connectivity and very comfortable wear even for long periods, such as meetings. This product has a decent build and can withstand rough use — worth the price paid for.
Another great model from the Boult family, this Over-Ear Headphone comes with Deep Bass HD sound, Wired mode, and Long Battery life. It comes with a Built-in Mic- Condenser Mic, thereby enabling hands-free calls. The Boult’s signature sound that is extra punchy with deep bass accentuates the mids and clear highs. This model is a Pro-Acoustics series that is comfortable and lightweight, built especially for gamers.
- 10 hours battery life
- Three-button controls for Accept/Reject calls, adjust volume, and change tracks
- Voice command to Siri and Google with 2-second clicks
- High Fidelity acoustics
- Built-in sub-woofers in ergonomic design
- Bluetooth connectivity within 10 meters (33 feet)
- It weighs around 366.01 gems, and its dimensions are 18.5x19x9 cm
Compared with other Over the Ear headphones, this model is a topper and very comfortable with spongy ear cups. It can be considered a beast, performance-wise because of its loudness, crisp, clear clarity, and noise cancellation. Overall, the build quality is good, and the leather feels like genuine leather. So suitable for those with delicate skin as well. The headphones provide an unmatched listening experience. The model looks great with an excellent finish and is an economical buy.
This model from Boult comes with Super Loud Bass, Built-in Mic, Siri, and has a Dual Mode. This Over-Ear model is a perfect example of impeccable audio engineering and is designed for all-terrain. This definitely one of the best headphones under 2000.
- 12 hours Average Battery life
- Compatible with laptop, Smartphone, Blackberry, tabs, etc
- Built-in microphone
- Suitable accessories such as Aux cable charging USB cable, instruction manuals, etc
- Passive noise cancellation
- IPX5 water-resistant up to 1 meter deep.
- 272 grams and dimensions are 18.3×12.5×7.5cm
When compared with similar items available today, these headphones are cheaper because of their aggressive pricing. So, they face absolutely no competition in this price range. Yet, they provide accurate bass, mids, and treble. The music provided has a sense of depth and dynamics. However, some might find it a little bit uncomfortable due to its tightness. But there is no question about its sound quality.
7. Cosmic Byte Blazar – For Gaming
This Headphone comes with a Flexible Mic for PC, Xbox One, Mobile, PS4, etc. It is primarily a gaming headset and comes with a single 3.5mm jack for sound and Mic. It also delivers clear sound and deep bass and comes with a flexible microphone for exact positioning.
- Soft cushion head pad and earpad
- Adjustable length hinges
- Over-Ear Headphones
- One year warranty
- 300 gms weight and dimensions are 15 x 12 x 4 cms
This product comes in an attractive Blue color and delivers good soundstage and clarity. The Mic needs a special word of mention. The Mic does not pick-up noises such as fan sound or wire shaking etc. The excellent Mic of this model makes this Headphone worth purchasing. All these features are packed into a reasonable price.
Also See – Gaming Headphones under 3000
It is a Bluetooth enabled On-ear Headphone with Mic. Provides Super Extra Bass with an immersive audio experience. Has integrated controls to manage music and calls seamlessly. The design is foldable and lightweight, with soft earcups for a comfortable experience. Well worth the price.
- Playback time up to 8 hours with 100% charging in just 2 hours
- Bluetooth v5.0, range of 10m
- Compatible with Android & iOS
- Micro USB, Charging Cable accessories provided
- Passive Noise cancellation
- Dual-mode -wired and wireless
- Lightweight with only 124 gms and size is 16 x 6.5 x 17.5 cm
This is a great lightweight and foldable Headphone with excellent delivery service with an eye-catching Carbon black color. Even though it is not very good at noise cancellation, it can still be used for extended periods without much discomfort. It is an excellent product to invest in, considering the famous brand name and the features. It is durable and can withstand some rough use.
This model is an On-Ear Bluetooth enabled Headphone with Mic. This Headphone provides for an uninterrupted 15 hours of music streaming. The volume, answering calls, changing tracks have convenient controls with on-ear control buttons. Especially ideal for office/online school learning classes. It is a sturdy and robust product. It is economical and worth the price.
- It has Dual 40mm, Large Aperture Drivers for providing HD sound and intense bass
- Battery life is 15 hours with 2.5 hours of charging
- Wireless range of about 10 meters
- Bluetooth 5.0 for rock-solid connection between laptops, tabs, or phones
- It is built in 3.5 mm Aux port & a rechargeable battery
- Slightly heavy as it is 350.01 gms and size is 12 x 6 x 10 cm
Supported by outstanding customer service, this Headphone is exceptionally comfortable and great to use while video conferencing. These Headphones by AGARO can be purchased without any second thought and are incredibly compatible with laptops. When it comes to bass, sound, connectivity, and comfort, the overall performance is all worth the price paid for. Plus, it is a durable product. However, some might find the metal band a little uncomfortable.
This is an Over-Ear Wireless Headphone with a great ergonomic design. They are the latest hybrid headphones wherein connection to a smart device is possible using a 3.5 mm aux cable.
- Over the Ear with Stereo Sound quality
- 20 hours playback time
- On the Ear cap multi-function button for a hands-free experience
- Bluetooth v5.0 with 10m wireless range for seamless connectivity
- 40mm large dynamic drivers ensure Precise Guitars, clean Bass & crisp percussion
- 3.5mm aux cable
- 1-year warranty
- Weighs just about 190 gms with dimensions of 9.5 x 4.5 x 23.8 cm
This is a stylish headphone with a great finishing look. Only superb quality materials are used, and so it is a real value for money. All significant features of a headphone are included, and yet it is so user friendly. There are zero connectivity issues, and the sound quality is the best.
With such wide options available, there will be a sort of dilemma as to which Headphone to select. For more choices, you should also check – Best Wireless headphones under 3000.
Things to Look for Before Buying a Headphone (Buying Guide)
There are three types of Headphones available today:
These are very small in size and may even be referred to as earbuds. They are placed right inside the ear and hence suitable for noise cancellation and portable as well. The sound quality is not exactly excellent in such type of Headphones.
These types of Headphones sit on top of the outer ears. They are also known as Supra-aural headphones or open-backed headphones. The band is either behind or over the head. But the drivers are always placed right on the ear. These are slightly bulky but provide better sound quality.
The upside is that they are compact, foldable for easy transport, and less prone to overheating the ears. The downside is that they are not effective noise cancellers and have less powerful bass. Open-back headphones do not have drivers enclosed in the earcups.
As the name suggests, they leave the drivers exposed. This means that outside noise is passed freely into the ear cup. This is not ideal when you are in noisy areas or spend significant time traveling.
These are the largest among the type of Headphones. These are also called Circumoral Headphones or Closed-back headphones. The drivers are enclosed in the earcup. So, the sound bounces right into the ear. These Headphones are ideal in a public setting, wherein you do not want to disturb others. That is, there is no sound leakage. These Headphones fully enclose the ears.
Regarding their advantages, they provide maximum bass and loudness levels. The earcups create a sizeable sound stage and seal the music in. The surround sound blocks the outside noise effectively. The sound quality is the best, and the large earcups mean more comfort due to even weight distribution. The disadvantage is that they can be quite bulky and so are not for portable use. Some have reported overheating of the ears, and the wide headband seems to interfere with earrings, hairstyles, etc.
Features to look out for in a Headphone
- Noise cancellation – When you use good quality Headphones, outside noise is reduced to a minimum. This is important if you are a music connoisseur.
- Water Resistance – This is to ensure that sweating does not damage the earbuds.
- Battery life – If you are in the middle of a workout or a meeting and do not want your Headphone to die out, then battery life is something to look out for.
Which brands of Headphones are the best in 2021?
Today the bestsellers in headphones are, of course, Boat, JBL, Sony, and Boult. They have all types of headphones with different shapes and functions, including the in-ear, on-ear, and over-ear headphones.
What type of headphones are considered best buy?
It depends upon the individual needs, if traveling a lot, then Headphone with active noise reduction technology is the best. For serious music listening pleasure, it is better to go for the wired models.
Is a Headphone Amplifier needed?
Yes, only if you are particular about sound quality and listen to a lot of music on headphones.
Does the price influence the quality of the Headphones?
No. Not all inexpensive headphones are bad. Some provide excellent hearing pleasure and last for a long time as well.
Headphones have developed a lot and have become very sophisticated devices. Today there are so many possibilities to choose from. Headphones are built specifically for home theatre, gaming, or listening to music either at home or on the go. The audio experience is varied, and so is the price. So, take your time and decide which to choose among these 10 best headphones under 2000 as per your preferences and budget suitability.